Welcome to the whiskey-fueled ranting of a Portlander-for-life and a recent inductee hailing from Seattle, WA. It is highly unlikely that you will find anything of value, and not a single word written here should be taken seriously. You WILL however find biased opinions, drunken banter and the pure, unadulterated rage from two Northwest culinarians. Enjoy.

09 January 2013

If It Ain't The Truth, It's Still Funny...

As adults we still need keepers and if this doesn't explain why many of us, including myself, should never be left alone to our own accord, then I don't know what will. In this skit, Cosby goes off about the different types of drunks that make up the wonderful world of bar flies and explains how we as functioning adults torture ourselves, because after a hard week of work, "We deserve to go out". Right now I have a week off from work and as a starving student, should never have this much time on my hands that can be spent piddling away my minuscule coffers. With cheap beer and cheap whiskey, I plan to spend my "vacation" on much deserved going out and probably even more time sleeping it off...

So which on are you?

1 comment:

  1. i have always loved this skit by bill cosby he definatly seems to know the ins and outs of drinking while making light of it reminds me of being a kid and listening to bill cosby records

    ReplyDelete